Ordoro helps manage your orders when tracking numbers fail to write back to your sales channel. Here is the workflow Ordoro uses to manage your tracking number writeback when it is unsuccessful:
- When Ordoro receives a notification from your sales channel that the tracking number has not successfully written back to your sales channel, Ordoro will retry the sending the tracking back to your sales channel.
- If the second attempt to write the tracking number back to your sales channel fails, Ordoro will apply a Failed Shipment Notification tag to this order. Click here for a support article with details on how to manage orders with the Failed Shipment Notification tag.
This feature currently works for the following sales channels:
- Magento v2
- Vendor Portal v2
This feature currently does not apply to the following sales channels:
- Stripe (tracking writeback is not supported at this time)
- Square (tracking writeback is not supported at this time)
- Wayfair (tracking writeback is not supported at this time)
Please check back as we continually make updates to our sales channel integrations!
If you have any questions, please reach out to our Support team at email@example.com.