To connect your Square selling account to Ordoro, follow these steps:
1. Go your business name and click Account Settings.
2. In the left-hand menu, select Sales Channels -> Add a Sales Channel.
3. Select Square from the dropdown menu.
4. Once Square is selected, click the orange Add Sales Channel button.
5. Ordoro will redirect you to Square. Once you’re logged into Square, please authorize Ordoro to use your Square data to import products and orders.
6. Once you click Allow, you will be directed back to your Ordoro account. The new Square cart will be visible as well.
NOTE: If you have locations enabled in Square, you’ll want to map those as well. See this help article for more details.
When orders import from Square, the Order ID will be the Square receipt number. Also, POS orders will automatically get tagged with a POS tag in Ordoro. See the screenshot below.
To learn more about Ordoro’s level of integration with Square, visit this support article.