If you have multiple locations that you sell from setup within your Square account, this support article will help you setup your connections between Ordoro and Square so that your inventory syncs properly.
You do NOT need to follow these steps if you have an Ordoro BASIC account. Please contact Ordoro Support if you have questions.
Before setting up multiple locations you will want to make sure that you have your warehouses setup in Ordoro to match your Square locations. This will be helpful when you are connecting your Square and determining which warehouse should be associated with each location.
If you have three locations setup in Square like this:
It is a good idea to create the warehouses within Ordoro with the same names as follows:
How do I set up Square multiple locations in Ordoro?
1. Reauthorize the Square Cart in Ordoro.
- Click on your business name in the top right-hand corner of your green bar.
- Select on the Account Settings option.
- Select on Sales Channel, located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Select the edit option next to your Square cart
- Click on Reauthorize Square
- Log into your Square account (if not logged in).
- After logging in, you will be redirected to Ordoro.
2. Mapping Locations
- Click on your business name
- Select on Account Settings
- Select on Sales Channel located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Map the Ordoro warehouse/s to the square location/s. The mapping is telling Ordoro which Ordoro warehouse inventory should update to Square location.
- Select Save.
What does the inventory sync look like?
If a product is available in all three locations in Square, it will look like this in Square:
Within Ordoro, you will be able to see which Square cart is connected per product, what quantity is available for that cart (writeback quantity), and the quantity in each warehouse.
In the above image, there are no available quantities for the product in Support1. Let’s say you get quantity 50 in stock to this warehouse.
Once the next inventory sync runs for the cart, the quantity will be updated in Square to match for the appropriate location.