You can scan, set, and search UPC codes for SKUs in Ordoro using any USB barcode scanner.
1. Reduce packing errors – see this support article
2. Assign UPC codes to products in Ordoro. There are two ways you can do this:
- One item at a time via the Product Details page
- In bulk via our Data Import feature.
- Download the Update Products example csv file
- Place your mouse into the cell under the UPC column
- Scan the item
- Save the file
- Upload into Ordoro
- See this link for how to use our Data Import feature to update the file
3. To find a product in Ordoro, click into the SEARCH box and scan the UPC code of the item and press enter. This will search and return the product from the barcode scan.
4. To find and add a product based on UPC code during manual order creation, click into the ‘Add a products to order’ field and scan the product