A customer may place two separate orders that need to ship to the same address. In these cases, you can utilize the Merge Order feature.
Multiple orders from the same sales channel can be merged so you only need to create one shipping label.
Please follow these steps to merge orders:
- Click on the Orders tab in the green bar.
- In Awaiting Fulfillment, select the orders from the SAME sales channel to merge.
- Click on Order Actions.
- Select the Merge Orders option.
- In the new modal, choose which order will be the primary order.
- The primary order will be the address saved.
- The primary order date will be the date saved for the merged order.
- Example: two orders are placed. One on Sunday and another on Monday.
- When merging the orders, the Sunday order is selected as the primary order.
- When the merge is complete, the merged order date will be Sunday.
- Select the orange Merge Orders button.
- The newly merged order is in the Awaiting Fulfillment filter.
- The merged order can be found in the All filter. Its Timeline Notes will show which order it was merged into.
Currently, merging orders works with the following sales channels for tracking writeback:
- Magento 2
We will continue to add the remaining sales channel integration and update the list as they are released.
Amazon SFP and non-SFP orders will not merge in Ordoro. This feature is not allowed by Amazon.
- Only orders in the Awaiting Fulfillment filter can be merged at this time.
- Split orders are not able to be merged at this time.
- If you have two orders with the same item on them, the merged order will show each item individually and not combine the quantities.
- See screenshots below for details.
If you have any questions are would like to try this feature, please email email@example.com.