Our Merge Orders feature is now available in Beta, which means you will need to email email@example.com to turn this feature on. If you select multiple orders from the same sales channel on the Order List page, you’ll notice a new option to Merge Orders in Order Actions.
Please follow these steps to merge orders:
- Click on the Orders tab in the green bar
- In Awaiting Fulfillment, select the orders from the SAME sales channel you’d like to merge
- Click on Order Actions in the actions bar
- Select the Merge Orders option
- In the new modal, choose which order will be the primary order
- The primary order will be the address we save
- Additionally, the primary order date will be the date saved for the merged order
- Example: two orders are placed. One on Sunday and another on Monday.
- When merging the orders, the Sunday order is selected as the primary order
- When the merge is complete, the merged order date will be Sunday
- Select the orange Merge Orders button
- You will find the newly merged order in the Awaiting Fulfillment filter
Currently merging orders works with the following sales channels for tracking writeback:
- Channel Advisor
- Magento 2
We will continue to add the remaining sales channel integration and update the list as they are released.
Amazon SFP and non-SFP orders will not merge in Ordoro. This feature is not allowed by Amazon.
- Orders in the Awaiting Fulfillment filter can be merged at this time
- Split orders are not able to be merged at this time
- If you have two orders with the same item on them, the merged order will show each item individually and not combine the quantities
- See screenshots below for details
If you have any questions are would like to try this feature, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to turn this feature on for your account.