Ordoro will provide a free USPS Pitney account if you don’t already have one. However, if you have an existing Pitney account, you can link it to Ordoro.
How to connect a Pitney Merchant account
1. Contact our Support Team via email@example.com and let them know you’d like to connect a Pitney Merchant account. They will enable this feature for you.
2. Once enabled, click on your Company Name -> Account Settings.
3. Select Shippers/Carriers from the menu on the left. Then choose Add a shipper -> USPS.
4. Next, enter the Pitney account information. This is the username and password you use to log into Pitney. Then, click Authorize.
5. Your Pitney Merchant account will be added for shipping in Ordoro. See sample screenshot below.
- If you need to add postage, you’ll do so through Pitney directly.
- Ordoro does not support postage auto-fill for Pitney Merchant accounts.