Please see the steps below on using our Data Import feature to update Max Export Quantity in bulk.
1. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
2. Select the Data Import feature
3. Select the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge option from the drop-down menu
4. Download the example file
5. Click on the Products tab in the green bar. Select Other Actions.
6. In the dropdown menu, select Export Product/Sales Channel Bridge option.
7. Download the CSV file from the Activity menu
8. Open the product export CSV.
9. Remove the SKUs that do not need to be updated.
10. Enter the custom Max Export quantity in the Max Export Quantity column (Column E).
- IMPORTANT: If you are not updating the Amazon Fulfillment Channel (Column C) and/or Max Export (Column E), please DELETE the entire columns. Don’t leave the cells blank!
11. SAVE AS a .csv file.
12. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
13. Select the Data Import feature
14. Select the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge option from the drop-down menu
15. Drag and drop or upload from your desktop the saved CSV file into the data import window
16. Follow the prompts to complete the data import