Please see the steps below on using our Data Import feature to update Max Export Quantity in bulk.
1. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
2. Select the Data Import feature
3. Select the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge option from the drop-down menu
4. Download the example file
5. Click on the Products tab in the green bar. Select Other Actions.
6. In the dropdown menu, select Export SKU Inventory Info option. Select Warehouse- Specific and then Export.
7. Download the CSV file from the Activity menu
8. Open the product export CSV
9. Copy the SKUs needed to be updated
10. Open the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge example file
11. Paste SKUs into Column A (SKU *Req)
12. Copy and Paste the Sales Channel name from the Sales Channel column, into Column B (Sales Channel Name *Req)
- NOTE: If updating more than one Sales Channel for a product, list the SKU twice.
13. Enter the custom Max Export quantity in Column E (Amazon Fulfillment Latency)
- IMPORTANT: If you are not updating the Amazon Fulfillment Channel (Column C) and/or Max Export (Column E), please DELETE the entire columns. Don’t leave the cells blank!
14. SAVE AS a .csv file to your Desktop
15. Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner
16. Select the Data Import feature
17. Select the Update Product/Sales Channel Bridge option from the drop-down menu
18. Drag and drop or upload from your desktop the saved CSV file into the data import window
19. Follow the prompts to complete the data import