You can print shipping labels from Ordoro on any shipment. It just takes a few steps.
1. Select the Order you need to ship in the Orders tab.
2. In the right-hand shipping menu, select the Presets button.
3. Scroll down and select the reference number. Then choose Product SKUs. This will print your shipping label with the Product SKUs from that order.
4. If you are attempting to do this for a larger range of Orders, select the box next to Create a rule that automatically applies this preset at the bottom of this page to set up a rule to automate this action.
5. Click Save
6. If you selected to create an automatic rule, then you will be asked to create a rule for this shipping preset. For more information on Automated rules, click here.
Your SKUs will appear on your label. See Below.