The new Product Detail page makes it easier to manage your products in Ordoro. This article explains how to manage each function in the updated Product Detail page.
NOTE: If you are an Express plan user, the Product Detail page will look different. Please see this support article to learn more.
This article will cover:
- Editing Product Name
- Managing Warehouses
- New feature: Update multiple warehouses at once
- Managing Fulfillment Status and Suppliers
- New feature: Update multiple suppliers at once
- Physical Info, Financial Info, Organization, and Internal Notes
- New feature: Internal Notes
- Sales Channels
- New feature: Update multiple channels at once
- Export Inventory Log
- Archive Product
- Apply Product Tags
- Print Barcodes
- Add Product to a PO
Editing Product Name
- Select the pencil icon next to the Product Name.
- A modal will pop-up where you can edit the name.
- Click the orange Save button to complete.
- Like with the Product List page, you can update fields by selecting the quantity per warehouse itself.
- Selecting a field in the Warehouses tab displays a modal so you can update all editable fields per warehouse.
- Location in Warehouse
- Physical on Hand
- Low Stock Threshold
New feature to update multiple warehouses at once
- Select the checkboxes next to the warehouses, then the column heading you’d like to update.
- For example, in the screenshot below, two warehouses are selected and then Low Stock Threshold is clicked.
- When the Low Stock Threshold is updated, it changes this value for all selected warehouses.
Managing Fulfillment Status and Suppliers
- To update the fulfillment status, select the text in the Fulfillment section.
- Then, a modal will pop up and you can select either In-House or Dropshipped.
- This pop-up also allows you to set other fields such as:
- Assigning a Default Supplier
- Updating Minimum Order Quantity required for POs
- Updating the Supplier Unit Cost.
- Updating Supplier SKU
New feature to update multiple suppliers at once
- Additionally, you can update your Supplier information from the Suppliers tab.
- If you select multiple Suppliers at once, you can change the following fields in bulk.
- Supplier SKU
- Supplier Unit Cost
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Here, you can assign a new supplier to the product.
- Just like with the Warehouses tab, you can also update fields in bulk.
Physical Info, Financial Info, Organization, and Internal Notes
- You can edit each of these items by clicking on the information next to the bold fields.
- Internal Notes are not imported from your sales channel, and they are only viewable on the Product Details page.
- Total Units on Hand is not updatable (this is the sum the Physical on Hand stored in all of your warehouses.)
- Total Inventory Value is also not updatable. This is calculated by the Weighted Average Unit Cost multiplied by the Total Units On Hand.
- The functionality in this tab is the same as before.
- You can add and remove kits, as well as update the Quantity Needed for Kit.
- This shows the Sales Channels associated with the SKU, and information about the product’s sync, including:
- Last Import – The inventory in your Sales Channel the last time Ordoro imported that product.
- Status – Designates if Ordoro has an updated quantity we need to sync back to the Sales Channel, or if we have recently failed to sync.
- Last Writeback – The last time Ordoro wrote back to this sales channel, and the quantity written back.
- You can update the Writeback status for this product per Sales Channel, and update the Max Export Quantity.
- This will also tell you if your Amazon Products are FBA or FBM in Ordoro.
New feature to update multiple sales channels at once
- If you select multiple sales channels at once, you can change the following fields in bulk.
- Whether or not Ordoro writes back inventory to the cart
- Max Export Quantity
Export Inventory Log
- The link to Export the Inventory Log has moved to the top of the page.
- Once you click the link, go to the Activity Menu to download the file.
- See this help article for more details about the Inventory log.
- To archive a product, select the option at the top of the page.
- See below for an animated version of archiving a product.
Apply Product Tags
- To apply a Product Tag, select Apply Tags at the top of the page.
- Next, select the tag(s) you’d like to apply to this item.
- You can also create or remove tags in the same section.
- To print UPC barcodes for your products, select Print Barcodes.
- These barcodes can be set to the SKU, UPC, ASIN, or custom field.
- An additional field can be added.
- Then, you can select what size labels and how many copies to print.
Add Product to a PO
- To add this product to a PO, select Order More at the top of the page.
- You can choose which supplier, warehouse, and quantity to add.
- Once you save by clicking the orange Order More button, then a new PO will be created (unless there’s an existing Unsent PO to the same supplier).