When you create a shipping label for an Amazon order, Ordoro automatically posts the tracking number and marks the order as shipped in Amazon. See more details here.
If you need an alternate way to mark orders as shipped on Amazon, here is how you do it.
Upload a Shipping Confirmation File
1. Log in to your Amazon Seller Central account.
2. Click on Orders -> Upload Order Related Files.
3. Next, select the Shipping Confirmation tab.
4. If you haven’t uploaded this file before, click Download Template to see Amazon’s sample file.
- See Amazon’s article on how to populate the information in their document.
5. Once you’ve filled out the information in the spreadsheet, upload it via the Upload Now button.