You can export your RMA order data quickly and easily in the Returns tab in Ordoro. Follow the steps below to export your RMA order data:
1. Select the Returns tab at the top of Ordoro, and then select Export RMAs.
2. In the Export RMAs modal, update the criteria to filter which RMA orders you export on the report, and then select Export:
- Start & End: RMA’s created between the Start and End dates selected will show up on the export.
- Time Zone: Select the timezone you would like the dates on the report to export as.
- Status: Select the statuses you want to export in the report.
- Level of Detail: Select the level of detail you would like to export.
- Summary: Exports RMA’s without product line item information (SKU, Received and Restocked quantities, etc)
- Detail: Exports RMA’s with product line item information (SKU, Received and Restocked quantities, etc)
3. You can retrieve your exported RMA’s by selecting the Activity Menu in the upper-right corner and selecting the orange CSV text. Your export will then download.