When you try to archive a sku, you may see the following error message.
This error occurs because the SKU you’re trying to archive is part of a kit.
In the screenshot above, the SKU predator-cleats is part of a kit. And therefore, that sku cannot be archived. Here is why –
- Once you define a kit using parent and child SKUs, those SKUs must be active for the kit to be valid.
- Therefore, Ordoro will not allow you to archive any SKU that is part of a kit.
To archive the SKU, you will need to remove the SKU from the kit structure. See the below.
- Search for the kit SKU. In the example above, it’s the SKU soccer-bundle.
- Once you find this product, click on its name to go to the Product Detail page.
- Select the Kit Options tab.
- Delete the kit component from the kit.
Once the sku is no longer part of the kit, it can be archived.