When creating international shipping labels, you can easily input your Harmonized System (HS) codes in Ordoro.
Ordoro also allows you to store the HS code for each product. This allows the code to populate automatically when creating international shipping labels. Refer to this help article for instructions.
- What are Harmonized System Codes?
- Where do I enter the product’s HS code when shipping internationally?
What are Harmonized System Codes?
The World Customs Organization creates Harmonized System (HS) codes to identify goods shipped worldwide. The HS code is standard across most countries for customs and tariffs.
The HS code can be added to your Customs declaration form for international shipments with USPS, FedEx, UPS, Sendle, and Canada Post. Please click here to search for your product’s harmonized code.
Where do I enter the product’s HS code when shipping internationally?
Please follow the instructions below to update the HS code on the Customs declaration form.
1. In the Shipping Label panel, click on Additional Details.
2. Select Attach Customs Info and click Edit.
3. Input the Harmonized Code, and then click Save and Return.
4. Once you create the label, you’ll see the HS code on the Customs declarations form.