You may receive an Autosync Disabled email from the Ordoro Support team. This article describes what this email means and how to resolve it.
- What is an Autosync Disabled email?
- How do I fix the problem?
- What does the email look like?
- Things to note
What is an Autosync Disabled email?
- When the Ordoro Support team sends this email, it means we’ve detected errors when connecting to your sales channel.
- If the cart was automatically importing orders/products and writing inventory quantities back, we are no longer able to do so.
How do I fix the problem?
- Generally this error occurs because the cart settings in Ordoro are incorrect.
- To fix this, you’ll need to reauthorize the cart and then re-enable autosync.
What does the email look like?
We noticed that your Sales Channel has not been successfully syncing with Ordoro. To conserve resources, we have turned off the auto-sync functionality until this is updated.
To start auto-sync again, please follow these steps:
1. Go to Account Settings -> Sales Channels -> click Edit next to your sales channel.
2. NOTE – please do not ADD another sales channel. Simply click Edit next to your existing sales channel.
3. Click Reauthorize to update the information in Ordoro.
4. Once the information is updated, click the blue Sync button in the top right corner of your account.
5. Click the checkbox next to Import Orders and then select Update Autosync Settings.
Things to note
- When updating your cart, you’ll want to correct the existing one. Do not click Add a sales channel as this will create a new cart, not fix the existing one.
- Once the cart is connecting correctly, be sure to re-enable autosync tasks like importing orders, writing inventory back, etc..
- See this support article to learn about sync settings.
- If you have any issues or orders are not importing into your account, please contact Ordoro Support at firstname.lastname@example.org.