When creating UPS labels in Ordoro, you may receive the following error message:
Missing or invalid ship from company name
UPS only allows for 35-character long company names. The error means your Warehouse Name (used as the Company Name on the label) is either missing or too long. See the steps below on how to fix this.
Note: If you’re using Profiles, you may need to update your Profile Name as well. See this help article for details.
How to update your Warehouse Name
1. Select your Company Name in the top right corner -> Account Settings.
2. Click on Warehouses under Fulfillment.
3. Click Edit next to the warehouse you’d like to update.
4. Update your Warehouse Name.
5. Click Save.
6. Refresh your Ordoro account.
7. Create the label with the updated Warehouse information.