When a customer places an order on a marketplace, there’s an expectation that it will be delivered by a specific date. In Ordoro, we call this the Deliver By date.
- Which carts import a Deliver By date?
- Where does the Deliver By date appear in Ordoro?
- How can I filter and sort orders by the Deliver By date?
Which carts import a Deliver By date?
Ordoro saves a Deliver By date for orders imported from these channels.
It’s important to note the Deliver By date is an exact time. Example below.
- The Deliver By date is listed as May 18 at 1:59am CDT.
- Therefore, the package should arrive by May 17 to meet the deadline.
Where does the Deliver By date appear in Ordoro?
The Deliver By date appears on the Order List and Detail pages. Click on the screenshots to expand the images.
Order List page
Order Detail page
How can I filter by the Deliver By date?
1. Click on the Filters button on the Orders tab.
2. Scroll down to DATE RANGE, then select Deliver By Date.
3. Enter the start and/or end dates, then click Apply. Ordoro will automatically refresh the list of orders.
Can I sort by Deliver By Date?
1. Go to the Orders tab.
2. Click on the Sort option.
3. The Deliver By Date sort is at the bottom of the list. You can sort either by Newest or Oldest.