To connect to Walmart you’ll need to generate a Client ID and Client Secret in your Walmart Developer Portal first and then paste in your Ordoro account. Please follow the steps below to get connected!
Please note, if you are not approved to sell on Walmart, you can begin the process here.
In your Walmart cart:
1. See below for two ways to log into the Walmart Developer Portal and generate the Client ID and Client Secret.
- Option 1: Sign into Seller Center and navigate to:
Settings > Consumer IDs & Private Keys, then click “Visit developer portal”.
You’ll be taken to the Developer Portal and automatically signed in.
- Option 2: Go directly to developer.walmart.com, then use your Seller Center credentials to sign in as a US Marketplace seller.
2. Once in the Developer Portal, navigate to the Production tab.
3. Under the “Production Keys for Solution Providers” section, select Ordoro from the dropdown menu.
5. Access Settings: Allow “Full Access” for the following:
6. Access Settings: Allow “View Access” for the following:
7. Click on the blue link “API Key” under the “Solution Provider” section.
8. Keep the Client ID and Client Secret modal open.
In your Ordoro account:
1. In Ordoro, select your business name and click on “Account Settings”.
2. In the left-hand menu, select “Sales Channels” -> Add a sales channel.
3. Select the Walmart option from the dropdown menu.
4. Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from the Walmart Developer Portal into the coordinating fields in Ordoro. (See Step 8 above.)
5. Select the “I’m approved to sell on Walmart” checkbox.
6. Click on the orange “Add Sales Channel” setting.
And that’s it! Orders will start importing into your Ordoro account once you click on the Add Sales Channel button.
Are you part of the Walmart Drop Ship Vendor (DSV) program?
- Ordoro supports importing Walmart DSV orders.
- After you have connected your Walmart cart to Ordoro, please send an email to email@example.com with your Vendor ID.
- Once we have added your Vendor ID, Ordoro will import your orders.