A Client ID and Client Secret is needed to connect to Walmart. Log into your Walmart Developer Portal to generate this information and copy to Ordoro. See the steps below!
Please note, if you are not approved to sell on Walmart, you can begin the process here.
Create Walmart Client ID and Secret
1. There are two ways to access your Walmart Developer Portal.
Option 1: Log in to Walmart Seller Center
- Sign in to Walmart Seller Center.
- Navigate to: Settings > Consumer IDs & Private Keys.
- Click Visit developer portal. You’ll be taken to the Developer Portal and automatically signed in.
Option 2: Go directly to Walmart Developer Portal
- Go directly to developer.walmart.com
- Use your Seller Center credentials to sign in as a US Marketplace seller.
2. Once in the Developer Portal, navigate to the Production tab.
3. Under the Production Keys for Solution Providers section, select Ordoro from the dropdown.
4. Click on Add Provider.
5. Access Settings: See each section below.
- Get Feeds = View Only
- Item Management:
- Content = Full Access
- Items = Full Access
- Inventory. = Full Access
- Price = Full Access
- Lag Time = View Only
- Order Management:
- Order = Full Access
- Returns = Full Access
- Reports = View Only
Once complete, the full list show appear this way. Click on the image to expand.
6. Under Solution Provider section, click on the API Key link.
8. Keep the Client ID and Client Secret modal open.
Create Walmart cart in Ordoro
1. Click on your Company Name -> Account Settings.
2. Go to Sales Channels.
3. Click on Add a Sales Channel.
4. Select Walmart from the dropdown menu.
5. Copy and paste the Client ID and Client Secret from the Walmart Developer Portal into Ordoro.
6. Select the checkbox for I’m approved to sell on Walmart.
7. To save, click the Add Sales Channel button. Orders and products will start importing immediately!