To get your negotiated UPS shipping rates in Ordoro, simply set up your UPS account in Ordoro. To do so you will need your UPS account number and follow the instructions below.
1. Click on your company name in the top right-hand corner. Select Account Settings.
2. Go to Integrations and select Shippers/Carriers.
3. Click Add a shipper and then select UPS from the dropdown.
4. Enter your UPS Account number.
5. Confirm that the Company/Address Info for Account information matches your UPS billing address.
- If this address does not match your UPS billing address, click the Edit button to update the address.
- Do not included the +4 digit extended zip code in this address.
- Warning: if you attempt to create a UPS account and received errors three times within an hour, your UPS account will be locked out fo 24 hours.
6. Select if you have received an invoice from UPS in the last 90 days. Enter the information as it shows up on the invoice.
Notes about which Invoice to use:
- The Company Name entered under Company/Address Info for Account must match the name on the UPS Invoice.
- If the name does not match, edit the Company/Address Info for Account to update this Company Name field.
- Use a recent invoice within the past three weeks
- Use an invoice within the past 45 days, if you do not have a recent invoice within the most recent three weeks
- Use an invoice within the past 90 days, if you do not have a recent invoice within the most recent 45 days
7. Select I agree to the UPS Technology Agreement.
8. Click on Authorize.
Sample UPS invoice
Sample UPS invoice for reference:
How UPS rates appear
Once you save this information, you’ll see your negotiated UPS rates when creating a shipping label.