To get your negotiated UPS shipping rates in Ordoro, simply set up your UPS account in Ordoro. To do so you will need your UPS account number and follow the instructions below.
1. Click on your company name in the top right-hand corner. Select Account Settings.
2. Go to Integrations and select Shippers/Carriers.
3. Click Add a shipper and then select UPS from the dropdown.
4. Enter your UPS Account number.
5. If you have more than one warehouse, select which warehouse matches your UPS billing address. If you only have one warehouse, skip this step.
- Hint: If you run into any warehouse related shipper setup errors, make sure the UPS billing address matches your warehouse address. Also, if your warehouse address has a +4 digit extended zip code, please remove that as well.
6. Select if you have received an invoice from UPS in the last 90 days. Enter the information as it shows up on the invoice.
7. Select I agree to the UPS Technology Agreement.
8. Click on Authorize.
Once you save this information, you’ll see your negotiated UPS rates when creating a shipping label.