There are two reasons why Amazon could be denying the connection request from Ordoro
You have not typed in the Merchant ID or MarketPlace ID correctly in Ordoro. Please double check that by doing the following steps –
1. Go to Settings->ShoppingCart
2. Click on Configure against the Amazon Cart
3. Make sure that you have typed in the Merchant ID and MarketPlace ID correctly as explained in this article about setting up Amazon connection inside Ordoro.
You did not grant connection access to Ordoro inside your Amazon account. Please double check the instructions in this article.
- Go to https://developer.amazonservices.com
- Click on Sign up for MWS
- Enter your Amazon seller account username and password
- Select the third option: I want to give a developer access to my Amazon seller account with MWS
- Developer name: Ordoro
- Developer account number: 2477-2575-0965
- Click Submit and note the Merchant ID and the Marketplace ID. Make sure that they match what you entered in Reason 1 above.
- Go to https://sellercentral.amazon.com
- Click on Settings -> Account Info, scroll all the way down and note your Merchant Token. Make sure that it matches what you entered in Reason 1 above.