Printing shipping labels from Ordoro with your thermal printer is a snap! Just follow these steps:
1. After you’ve created a label, select Thermal printer as the layout and then View PDF.
2. This will open a new tab in your browser and generate a full-page PDF label.
3. Click the Print button on your browser.
4. Choose your thermal printer as the Destination from your computer’s printer dialog.
5. Then choose the paper size (usually 4 x 6).
6. Next, select Fit to paper as the Scale option.
7. Click Print to send the label to your thermal printer.