Depending on the Autosync Settings enabled for your account, Ordoro will import your orders, products, and writeback inventory across all your sales channels automatically. For more information on Autosync Settings, please see this support article.
However, there may be times that you need to sync an order or product before the next Autosync is scheduled or want to run a one time sync for a task that doesn’t have Autosync enabled. Using the Sync Once button will allow you to accomplish this quickly. The steps below will walk you through how to use this button effieciently.
1. Click on the blue Sync button in the top right corner of your account.
2. This will open the Ordoro Sync Settings modal.
3. Uncheck all boxes except the box next to the task(s) that you want to run once.
- In this example, we want to Import Products for Shopify one time only.
- Unchecking all tasks isn’t always necessary, but doing so can reduce the chance of your task getting backed up, and ensure the task you want to run will start before the next task is queued up.
4. Click Sync Once to begin the task(s).
- Note: If Update Autosync Settings is selected instead, this will overwrite the existing Autosync Settings.
5. The Ordoro Sync Settings modal will close automatically. You can check the Activity Menu to see the status of the sync.