Adding Magento 2.0 to your Ordoro account is easy. You will need to add a new user in your Magento cart first and then connect the cart in Ordoro.
IN MAGENTO 2.0:
1. Select the System option on the left side panel
2. Select the All Users option
3. Click the Add New User in the top right corner
4. Click User Role and then select Administrators
5. Click User Info and enter the following information.
- User Name: ordoro
- First Name: ordoro
- Last Name: ordoro
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Enter a password for this user and be sure to make note of what this is. You will need to enter it into Ordoro.
7. Click Save User in the top right corner
1.Click on your business name in the top right-hand corner
2. Click on Account Settings
3. Click on Sales Channels in the left hand menu
4. Click on Add a Sales Channel at the bottom of the list
4. Select Magento from the dropdown menu
5. Select the 2.X option from the Version dropdown menu
6. Enter your Magento 2.0 URL
7. Enter the username as “ordoro”
8. Enter the password as the one you entered for the user you just created in Magento
9. Click on the orange Create Sales Channel button
That’s it. Once you select the Create Sales Channel option Ordoro will automatically start importing your products and orders.