NOTE: This feature must be enabled by the Ordoro Support team. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like this enabled.
What happens if the order is canceled in the Merchant account?
- Order imports into the Merchant account.
- Order is dropshipped in the Merchant account.
- Order is created in the Supplier account. (Note: Once an order has been sent to the Supplier account, any changes made to the order such as changing the items or addresses in the Merchant account are not sent.)
- Order is canceled in the Merchant account.
- The corresponding Supplier order will be canceled.
NOTE: This feature will work even if the Merchant/Supplier order has already been marked as shipped.
What happens if the order is canceled in the Supplier account?
If the order is canceled in the Supplier account, the order will NOT be canceled in the Merchant account.