In this article, we will explain the different components of the orders page.
1. This section shows the number of orders in each STATE. Here are the different order STATEs that Ordoro tracks:
- Awaiting Fulfillment – When the order is freshly imported from your shopping cart, all automation is applied, and then the order is shown in the Awaiting Fulfillment state
- Shipped – Once the shipment is completely shipped out, it will automatically move to the Shipped state
Dropshipment Requested – Once an order is sent to a dropshipper for fulfillment, the order is moved to the Dropshipment Requested state
- Cancelled – When all the lines in the order are cancelled, the order itself moves to the Cancelled state
- All – This is a catchall filter that shows all the orders across all different states
2. This section does three things:
- Refresh order list
- Expand/collapse view of order list
- Barcode Scanning for quality assurance (See this article for more information)
3. This section allows you to filter your orders based on the sales channel or by tags.
4. This section allows you to sort your orders based on Order Date, Ship Date, Order Value, Order ID, Order Status, or Requested Shipping Method.
5. Click on this “Create Order” link to manually create an order in Ordoro (For more information see this article.)
6. The Other Actions/Order Actions changes depending on whether orders are selected or not :
- When no orders are selected, click on the Other Actions section to export all your order data into a CSV (Excel) file or create a Scan/End of Day Form.
- When orders are selected, this option becomes Order Actions and allows you to Mark as Shipped, Split Order, Clone or Cancel Order, etc.