Ordoro can automatically pull your inventory levels from Amazon FBA warehouses. Then, Ordoro will push those numbers into your sales channels such as Shopify, eBay, BigCommerce, Magento etc.
For example, let’s say you are selling on Shopify and eBay, but are using Amazon FBA to do all the fulfillment. You can connect those sales channels into Ordoro. And then you can link your Amazon FBA warehouse into Ordoro. Once you do this, you can be on auto-pilot. Ordoro will automatically read the latest stock levels from your Amazon FBA warehouse and push those stock levels to your Shopify and eBay stores.
Here is how to enable the Amazon FBA inventory sync
1. Go to Account Settings by clicking on your company name
2. Click on Suppliers
3. Find the Amazon Cart (FBA). Click the link that says Start syncing FBA inventory.
6. Once you select this, two things will happen.
- A new warehouse will get created named FBA US/CA/UK Warehouse
- Your products will automatically get pulled in from Amazon FBA and populated into this warehouse
7. Your product quantities will now automatically get pulled into Ordoro on an hourly basis and we can write them back to your other sales channels!