If FedEx has enabled Ground Economy (previously SmartPost) for your account, you can set the Hub in Ordoro.
- See this support article about using up FedEx Ground Economy in Ordoro.
How to set the FedEx Ground Economy Hub
1. Go to your Company Name.
2. Select Account Settings in the dropdown.
3. Select Shippers/Carriers in the left navigation.
4. Click Edit next to your FedEx carrier.
5. Click the dropdown below Default Hub. Select the correct Hub and then Save.
6. Now the Hub will be automatically selected when you create a FedEx label.
- In the Shipping Label panel, go to FedEx -> Additional Options -> SmartPost Hub.
- The selected Hub will appear by default.