Default dimensions allow you to save the package dimensions of each of your products so that for single item orders (quantity 1), Ordoro will default to the dimensions saved here.
How do I set dimensions on a single product level?
- Select the Products tab.
- Find the SKU to update and click on the Not configured link within the Pkg Dims column.
- A pop-up window will open where you can set the package dimensions.
- Click Save.
How do I assign product dimensions in bulk?
There are two ways you can assign product dimensions in bulk depending on whether or not they all use the same or different dimensions:
Option 1: Assigning the same dimensions to a batch of SKUs
- Go to Products.
- Select the checkbox of all SKUs you want to set the dimensions for.
- Click on the Other Actions drop-down menu
- Select Set Dimensions.
- Enter the dimensions in the pop-up window.
6. Click Save.
Option 2: Assigning unique product dimensions to a batch of SKUs
- Click on your Company Name in the top right-hand corner.
- Select the Data Import feature.
- Select Update Product from the drop-down menu.
- Download and open the example file.
- Copy and paste the SKUs that need to be updated from the exported file into the example Update Product.csv file -> column A (SKU *Req)
- Update the columns for Length, Width, and Height
- Delete any columns from the spreadsheet that don’t need to be updated. Otherwise, these product fields will be overwritten with zero or a default value.
- Save the file as a .csv file to your Desktop
- Drag and drop the saved Update Product.csv file into the data import window.
- Follow the prompts to complete the data import.