Connecting your Wayfair sales channel to Ordoro is easy! Please follow the steps below.
NOTE: Our Wayfair integration is still in beta so please contact email@example.com if you’d like to connect.
First, you need to request access to the Developer tab from your dedicated Wayfair commercial contact.
- Reach out to your dedicated Wayfair commercial contact.
- Request to have an API integration set-up, specifying that you are using the Ordoro channel integration.
First, you’ll need your Client ID and Client Secret from Wayfair.
- Login to your Wayfair partner portal / Partner Home.
- Then, proceed to Developer -> Application Management.
- Click New Application.
- Enter Ordoro as the application name.
- Click on the toggle under Description to choose Production and then click Save.
- The Client ID and Client Secret will be displayed.
- NOTE: Be sure to save these as you won’t be able to view them again.
- NOTE: Be sure to provide the Client ID to the Integration Manager handling your case.
Next, you’ll enter this information in Ordoro.
- Click your business’ name on the top right hand corner and Account Settings.
- Go to Sales Channels in the left-hand menu.
- Click on Add a Sales Channel.
- Select Wayfair from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret.
- To save, select the orange Add Sales Channel button.