Ordoro supports two USPS carriers – Endicia and Pitney Bowes. Based on the carrier, you’ll download the report in different ways. See below for details on each.
- How to determine which USPS account type you have
- How to export Pitney Bowes transactions
- How to export Endicia transactions
How to determine which USPS account type you have
View the Shipping Label panel when creating labels. The dropdown menu for Carriers will list either Pitney Bowes or Endicia.
How to export Pitney Bowes transactions
1. Click on your Company Name -> Account Settings.
2. In the left menu, select Shippers/Carriers.
3. Find your USPS Pitney carrier -> Transaction History -> Export CSV.
4. Select the date range for the report. The dates will be based on the shipping date.
- If no dates are selected, the default will be the last 30 days of shipping transactions.
How to export Endicia transactions
You’ll need to log into the Endicia account directly to export a report. Contact Ordoro Support for Endicia login information.
1. Log in to Endicia.com.
2. Follow the steps in the Endicia help article.