Once you create your USPS account in Ordoro, you can easily buy postage within Ordoro directly. Here is how it works:
1. Click your Company Name in the top right corner and then Account Settings.
2. Select Shippers/Carriers in the left toolbar.
3. In the Increase your balance section, enter in the amount of postage you want to purchase, then click Add Postage.
- See this help article if you’d like to enable the auto-refill feature.
4. Your credit card will be charged for the purchased postage amount.
Note: Since Ordoro is directly plugged into your third-party USPS account, we automatically run the transaction. Ordoro does not charge any additional fees for postage.