As you create USPS labels, your postage balance will decrease. To avoid manually buying postage repeatedly, your USPS account can be set to automatically refill when the balance is below a certain amount.
Follow these steps to set up auto-fill postage for your USPS account:
1. Click your Company Name in the top right corner and then Account Settings.
2. Select Shippers/Carriers in the left toolbar.
3. Select the Enable postage auto-fill option under the USPS carrier.
4. Enter the Lower Threshold (the dollar amount when auto-fill is triggered).
5. Enter the Increment Amount (the dollar amount you want to purchase/increase once the “Lower Threshold” is met).
6. Click Save. Once you click Save, the Autofill Postage feature will be enabled.
7. To disable the postage auto-fill feature, deselect the checkbox next to Enable postage auto-fill and click Save.