As you create USPS labels, your postage balance will decrease. Your USPS account can be set to automatically refill when the balance is below a certain amount.
Set up USPS postage auto-fill
1. Click on your Company Name -> Account Settings.
2. Select Shippers/Carriers in the left toolbar.
3. Find your USPS shipper, select the option to Enable postage auto-fill.
- Enter the Lower Threshold (the dollar amount when auto-fill is triggered).
- Enter the Increment Amount (the dollar amount you want to purchase/increase once the “Lower Threshold” is met).
- For example, you may want to purchase $25 every time your postage is less than $100.
- In this case, set Lower Threshold = 100, Increment Amount = 25.
4. Click Save.
5. To disable the feature, deselect the checkbox next to Enable postage auto-fill and click Save.