In Ordoro, you can auto-apply shipping insurance based on the package’s value. This helps automate the process and ensures all high-value shipments are insured.
How to automate insuring packages
1 . Go to the Orders tab -> select an order. See the Shipping Label panel to the right.
2. Select the yellow insurance box – Want to insure this package?
3. Select the checkbox next to Insure this package.
- You can use the preset package value or enter a new amount.
4. To always add insurance for future packages, select Automatically apply insurance.
- Enter the threshold for auto-applying insurance. Any shipments with this value or greater will have insurance added.