There are two ways you can do this.
1. Continue to search for items on in the Products section.
2. Click the checkboxes next to them and select “Order More”.
3. If a purchase order hasn’t been sent to the supplier yet, it will add the items to the existing PO.
1. Go to the POs section in the green bar at the top of the page.
2. Select the PO ID to take you to the PO detail page.
3. Enter the name or sku number of a product to add it to the PO. Ordoro will autofill the rest of it so you can add products very easily.