Yes, you can! Ordoro allows you to automatically assign an FBA shipping method based on the Requested Shipping Method sent over from your sales channels. This works for your automatic dropship and process dropship orders. Follow the instructions below to setup the assignments in Ordoro.
1. Select your buisness in the upper right corner of Ordoro and then select Account Settings.
2. Select Suppliers, from the menu on the left and then select Edit next to your Amazon supplier.
3. Select Create a Mapping.
4. Enter in the Requested Shipping Method you would like to map to an FBA shipping method, and then map it to the correct FBA shipping method. Then select SAVE.
NOTE: The Requested Shipping Method manually entered in this field must EXACTLY match how the Requested Shipping Method will import from the sales channel/display in Ordoro. Otherwise, the mapping will not apply to orders as expected.
5. If you want to add more than one mapping, select the Add Mapping button, and new mapping fields will populate to fill out.
6. For Requested Shipping Methods that don’t have mapping, you can default to a particular FBA shipping method. Just select the drop-down menu below Default Shipping Method, and select the default FBA shipping method for orders that are not mapped.
NOTE: Ordoro defaults to Standard FBA shipping. You will need to update this if you would like a different shipping method by default.
NOTE: The Requested Shipping Method from your cart will appear on your orders in the field displayed below.