Absolutely, and here is how you do it:
- Find the order in your Orders -> Awaiting Fulfillment tab
- Select the checkbox right next to the order number to open the Shipping Label panel on the right
- Choose FedEx as your carrier
- Click on the Additional Options dropdown menu
- Under Payor, select Third Party and enter the third party’s Payor Account Number
- Create the label
- The rates displayed are generic FedEx rates. These rates are not associated with your FedEx account or the third party’s account.
- The third party’s FedEx account number will be charged for the shipping cost according to their own FedEx agreement and negotiated rates, not the rates displayed in Ordoro.
- FedEx may charge a fee for using third-party billing. Please contact your FedEx representative for additional details.