Absolutely, and here is how you do it:
1. Go to Orders and select an order to ship.
2. In the Shipping Label panel on the right, select FedEx as the Carrier and click on Additional Options to expand the menu.
3. Under Payor, select Third Party from the dropdown menu and enter the following information:
- Payor Account Number
4. When you’re ready to ship the order, click Create Label.
- The rates displayed are generic FedEx rates. These rates are not associated with your FedEx account or the third party’s account.
- The third party’s FedEx account number will be charged for the shipping cost according to their own FedEx agreement and negotiated rates, not the rates displayed in Ordoro.
- FedEx may charge a fee for using third-party billing. Please contact your FedEx representative for additional details.