When you create a UPS label in Ordoro, you’ll see it on UPS.com almost immediately. If you need to request a time for a UPS driver to collect your packages, follow these steps.
How to schedule a one-time pickup
- Log in to your UPS account.
- Note: You can also go here directly to schedule a pickup.
- Go to the Shipping tab.
- Select Schedule a Pickup.
How to schedule a reoccurring pickup
1. Log in to your UPS account.
2. Go to Accounts and Payments.
3. Choose an account and select View Account Details.
4. View the Pickup Options section to request reoccurring pickups. Click Save once you’ve selected your preference.