There are two ways on how you can connect your BigCommerce and Ordoro account.
Option 1. — Sign up for an Ordoro account on www.ordoro.com and then add your BigCommerce store.
Option 2. — Connect to your BigCommerce store to Ordoro through your BigCommerce control panel.
Option 1. — Sign up for an Ordoro account directly through www.Ordoro.com and then add your BigCommerce account.
Before Ordoro can start accessing orders from your BigCommerce webstore, you’ll need to connect your BigCommerce to Ordoro.
First, you’ll need to get the necessary authentication info from your BigCommerce cart
1. Log in to your BigCommerce control panel.
2. Click on “Advanced Settings” on the left hand column of your screen.
3. Select “Legacy API accounts” under “Advanced Settings”.
4. Click on “Create a Legacy API Account“. Set “ordoro” as the Username when you create that Legacy API account. Note: Username is case sensitive in Ordoro, please copy Username exactly as seen on BigCommerce.
5. Copy the API Path, and API Token. We will plug that information into Ordoro next.
6. Click Save in BigCommerce
7. Seriously, make sure you click SAVE!!! It’s very common for people to forget and it results in errors and headaches all around.
Second, you’ll need to provide the authentification information to Ordoro.
1.Sign into your Ordoro account
1. In Ordoro, select your business name and click on Account Settings
2. In the left-hand menu, select Sales Channels -> Add a sales channel
3. Select BigCommerce as your cart type and click submit.
4. Enter the following information:
- Name: BigCommerce <Or whatever you want to call this channel>
- API Path: <API path from step 5 on BigCommerce>
- API Token: <API access token from step 5 on BigCommerce>
- Cart username: <Your BigCommerce control panel username> In the earlier step, you set this to “ordoro”
And that’s it! You should be all set and ready to go!
Option 2. — Connect your BigCommerce store to Ordoro through your BigCommerce control panel.
3. Select Ordoro and click on Install.
6. If you do have an existing Ordoro account and are not logged in yet , then uncheck the ‘New Account?’ checkbox and enter your Ordoro password. It will lead you to your Ordoro page (if you’re already logged into Ordoro, then the login step will be skipped).
7. That’s it! You’re ready to ship!