IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have multiple eBay accounts tied to your Ordoro account, be sure to log out of ALL eBay accounts before proceeding with the renewal authorization.
eBay requires that you reauthorize your integrations once a year. If your authentication token has expired, all you’ll have to do is:
1. Log in to your Ordoro account
2. Go to your Settings in the top right-hand corner and click Sales Channels
3. Click Edit next to eBay
4. Make sure that you are logged into the correct eBay cart, and then click Reauthorize
5. A pop-up will appear explaining the next steps. You will be directed to eBay to complete the authorization. Click Reauthorize Cart.
6. Once on eBay, you’ll follow the steps and the reauthorization will be complete.
Note: To see when your token will expire, follow the above steps and the expiration date will be listed above the Reauthorize link.