IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have multiple eBay accounts tied to your Ordoro account, be sure to log out of ALL eBay accounts before proceeding with the renewal authorization.
eBay requires reauthorizing your integrations once a year. See the steps below on how to complete this process.
1. Go to Account Settings -> Sales Channels.
3. Click Edit next to your eBay cart.
4. Confirm you are logged into the correct eBay cart, then click Reauthorize.
5. A pop-up will appear explaining the next steps. Click Reauthorize Cart.
6. You’ll be redirected to your eBay account. Follow the steps in eBay and the reauthorization will be complete.
Note: Once you complete the steps above, a new expiration date will be listed above the Reauthorize link.