If you would like to see a report of all SKUs and the quantity to be fulfilled (Total Committed column in the Products tab), follow the steps below to retrieve this report from your Ordoro account:
**DISCLAIMER** If you have kits, this report can only show Total Committed for the Parent SKU. The Total Committed will NOT show the child SKU if the child SKU is included in a KIT. If the child SKU is also sold as an individual SKU, the Total Committed will display only for those orders with the child SKU purchased.
In Ordoro v3:
- Click on the Orders tab in the green bar
- Select Other Actions
- Select the CSV Export option
- Select the Date Range that will cover all orders sitting in the Awaiting Fulfillment status
- Select the Order Detail option from the Level of Detail dropdown menu
- Select Awaiting Fulfillment from the Status Dropdown
- Select the Export button
- Download the CSV file from the activities menu located to the left of the blue sync button
- Open the .csv file and SAVE AS a .xlsx file
- Highlight all data
- Click on the Data option in the actions menu within Excel
- Create a Pivot Table – see this link about Pivot Tables
- Clear everything in the Pivot Table Builder
- In the Pivot Table Builder, drag the SKU option in the Field Name under the Row Labels field
- Optional to drag the SKU Description field to Row Labels field under the SKU
- In the Pivot Table Builder, drag the ORDERED QTY in the Field Name option under the Values field (MAKE SURE TO SUM!!)
Results will show SKUs/SKU Descriptions that are waiting to be fulfilled and the total quantity needing to be fulfilled.
If you click on the quantity in the Total column, a new spreadsheet will create with orders associated with the SKU.