To compare shipping rates across your shippers (like USPS, FedEx, UPS, Canada Post, DHL, Australia Post, etc.), see the steps below.
1. In the Orders tab, select an order.
2. View the Shipping Label panel on the right. Select the Carrier (like USPS) in the dropdown.
3. To see the available shipping rates, click on the Shipping Methods/Rates dropdown.
- If you change the box shape, dimensions, weight, or Advanced Options, the available shipping rates will update automatically.
4. To compare rates, select a different Carrier.