Absolutely, and here is how you do it:
- Find the order in your Orders -> Awaiting Fulfillment tab
- Select the checkbox right next to the order number to open the Shipping Label panel on the right
- Choose UPS as your carrier
- Click on the Additional Options dropdown menu
- Under Payor, select Third Party and enter
- Payor Account Number
- Payor Zipcode
- Payor Country Code
- Create the label
- The rates displayed are generic UPS rates. These rates are not associated with your UPS account or the third party’s account.
- While you may see the tracking number and shipment record in your personal UPS account, the third party’s account number will be charged for the shipping cost according to their own UPS agreement and negotiated rates.
- Please be aware UPS adds a 2.5% fee for using third-party billing.