Adding Amazon to your Ordoro account is easy. If you don’t have an Ordoro account yet, please sign up for one here. Start with Step 3. to set up your Amazon Cart.
If you already have an Ordoro account, then use the following steps to add Amazon to your Ordoro account.
1. Click on your business’ name on the top right hand corner and click Account Settings
2. Go to Sales Channels in the left-hand menu
3. Click on Add a Sales Channel
4. Select Amazon from the dropdown menu and click Add Sales Channel
6. Accept the Amazon MWS License Agreement by clicking both checkboxes and click on next.
7. Almost there… click on continue.
That’s it. This will take you back to your Ordoro account. Ordoro will then automatically import your products and orders from your Amazon account into your Ordoro account.