There are a few ways to troubleshoot the InstaPrint feature in Ordoro. Please see below:
- Check to make sure your internet is working and your printer is on.
- Make sure that your PrintNode application is open and running on your computer. Log into your account if you are not logged in.
- In the PrintNode Client, under the Printer Settings, verify the default printing backend is set to the following:
- Windows users will need to set this to Engine4
- Mac users will want to set this to Engine5
- If this still doesn’t solve the issue, go to https://www.printnode.com/ and check to make sure your API key in Ordoro.
- You can find the Ordoro API key by selecting your Business name in the right-hand corner and selecting Account Settings -> Printers -> Edit PrintNode API Key.
- If you are still having issues, you may want to create a new API key and enter this new key into Ordoro.
- If none of this fixes the issue, contact Ordoro support for more direction.