There are a number of reasons why you may be receiving a message that your credit card is being denied by Endicia when trying to buy postage.
Here are some things to double check when you get the following error: ‘The credit card purchase was declined by the customer\u2019s bank’
- Is your credit card up to date with Endicia?
- Updating your credit card in Ordoro will not update the credit card in Endicia
- Is the credit card saved correctly in Endicia?
- Is your real name listed in the “Contact Information” section of Endicia?
- Does the credit card you are using have enough available funds for the purchase?
Here are some things to double check when you get the following error: ‘The credit card transaction failed.’
- Login your Endicia.com account and check your “Billing Address” under the Payment Method section of Endicia – click on the edit button and verify that there are no empty spaces entered in the Street Address line 1, 2, and 3.
If you’ve checked these things and are still experiencing issues, please contact Support.