If you have typed in the UPS username/password incorrectly in Ordoro, you will get the following error.
UPS Error 250002: Invalid UserId/Password
Sometimes, this error is a bit tricky to fix. The reason is that UPS username and password are case-sensitive inside Ordoro, but they are NOT CASE-SENSITIVE on the ups.com website. Here is how to verify this.
- Login into your ups.com account
- Click on the MyUPS tab and go to “Login Settings”
- The third parameter on that screen is the User ID
- Note down the User ID (case-sensitive)
- Go to settings->shipping->UPS inside Ordoro
- Make sure that the UserName typed in there is exactly the UserID inside UPS (case-sensitive)