If you want to print shipping labels through Ordoro or ship from multiple locations you will need to set up your warehouses locations. Theses location will be used as your ship from address.
1. Click to your business name in the right-hand corner
2. Click on Account Settings
3. In the left hand menu, select Warehouses
4. You should see at least one location marked as your default warehouse.
5. Click Edit, then type in your location information and click Save. This address will be used as your “Ship from” address when you create shipping labels.
6. If you want to add additional locations, click on Add a warehouse and repeat step 3.
Note: To delete or remove a Warehouse please contact support.