**NOTE** Before Creating a Purchase Order, please make sure Suppliers are assigned to your products. See our Support Article, HOW TO ASSIGN SUPPLIERS FOR RESTOCKING for details.
There are 3 ways to create a PO in Ordoro.
To Order products from the product list page, see below:
- Go to the Products page and find the product(s) you’d like to add
- Click the checkbox next to the product and select Order More.
To create a Purchase Order in the product detail page see below:
- Click on the SKU or description of a product in Ordoro.
- Select the Order More button in the upper right corner of the product detail page
To create a Purchase Order in the POs page in Ordoro see below:
- Click on the POs button in the green top menu of Ordoro
- Click on Order More Products from the menu.
3. In the pop-up, you can choose which supplier you’d like to reorder from as well as the quantity to reorder. You will also be able to add new products to the PO as well. (NOTE the purchase price saved in the PO Unit Cost field will display in the Purchase Order as the Unit Cost)
- If you need to create a supplier, go to Settings -> Suppliers -> Add New.
- The only required information will be the supplier’s name and email address.