If a customer orders from you multiple times and you would like to combine those orders in to one shipment, you have a couple of different options.
First Option (preferred)
- Print packing slips for each of the orders you’d like to combine.
- Put all the packing slips and items for each of the orders in to one box.
- Create a shipping label for that one box.
- Copy/paste the tracking information in each of the other orders
- Add products from the other orders in to one by following these steps
- Cancel the other orders
- Note: This will only cancel the order in Ordoro, not in your sales channel
- Ship the single order for all products
- Note: If you choose this option and are using a cart such as Shopify, you will not be able to automatically write back the tracking information to the orders and will have to do it manually.