Since Ordoro is an order management system, we will not allow you to create a label without an order. However, where there is a will, there is a way. To create a label for a package that was not an order through your sales channel just follow these steps:
- Create a manual order for the address you want to ship to through the Orders page
- Process the order as you would for your orders imported from your sales channels
- Create a shipping label just as you would for your orders imported from your sales channels
What if you don’t have the right product in your Ordoro account to add to this order?
Just create a dummy product in your Ordoro account prior to creating a manual order. To create this dummy product in Ordoro, you will:
- Go to Settings in the upper right hand corner
- Select Data Import from the drop down menu
- Choose Create Products from the type of data you want to import dropdown list
- Download the example file
- Upload the CSV with the dummy product or products you’d like to add to Ordoro
- Continue with the above steps to create a label.