By default Ordoro only imports orders from Shopify with the following statuses:
- Fulfillment Status:
- Financial Status:
But let’s say you want to ship only part of an order or before it has been paid in full, what then? No worries, we won’t stand in your way. Just let us know which additional order statuses you would like to add to the list of orders imported into Ordoro. Just choose the additional statuses from the following list and shoot us an email, and we will add them to your account.
- Financial Statuses:
- pending: The finances are pending.
- authorized: The finances have been authorized.
- partially_paid: The finances have been partially paid.
- paid: The finances have been paid. (This is the default value.)
- partially_refunded: The finances have been partially refunded.
- refunded: The finances have been refunded.
- voided: The finances have been voided.
- Fulfillment Statuses:
- fulfilled: Every line item in the order has been fulfilled.
- null: None of the line items in the order have been fulfilled.
- partial: At least one line item in the order has been fulfilled.
Note: If you add another Shopify cart, we don’t automatically transfer the additional order statuses from your other cart/-s. You will have to include all of your sales channels you’d like updated in email request for different statuses.